Name: Plastic Parts, Union Grove, Wisconsin
Founded: 1966, 2nd generation family firm
Key Focus: single-step, in-mold decorating and labelling of its injection-molded components.
Industries: garden, yard and outdoor power equipment(lawnmowers, snowblowers), transportation (motorcycles,RVs), electronics, marine, household appliances.
Manufacturing plants: 1 plant, 48,000 sq. ft.
Injection Molding Machines: 15
Employees (total): 38 (including 12 operators)
- Inadequate, inaccurate, outdated financial/accounting data and reporting
- Insufficient, unreliable production, inventory and questionable materials data
- Non-existent machine monitoring
- Two distinct financial/accounting and production, inventory and materials databases
THE SOLUTION: CYFRAME
- Accurate, actionable, real-time financial/accounting data and reporting
- Real-time reliable production, inventory and materials data
- Comprehensive plant and machine monitoring
- Simplified, fully integrated enterprise workflow and dashboards
Locally and globally, the plastics industry is more competitive than ever, and at Plastic Parts, management has always known that accurate, attractive pricing is the key to longterm success and sustainability. “Plastic Parts has to consistently deliver quality components at the best possible prices to retain our repeat customers and win new clients,” says Jill Osiecki, CEO, Plastic Parts, who notes CyFrame’s ERP replaced its existing proprietary system and industry ERP in early 2017.