Expert Business and Shop Floor Solution
CyFrame’s mission is helping film and sheeting processors to structure and grow their operation profitably. Our "Ready-To-Use" business and shop floor solutions leverage 30 years of industry experience and know-how.
Engineered to eliminate the need for complex operation workflows and expensive customization, we have a proven track record delivering results faster at the lowest cost of ownership.
Integrating a Complete Order Process
CyFrame software is not just limited to the "product bill of materials" for film & sheeting. Our solution covers the entire order process, tracking every operating step that is pertinent to film and sheeting.
- Automates MRP, forecast-driven purchase orders and work-order generation
- Tracks the raw material lots that are received (e.g. resin, color, additives)
- Calculates regrind and MRP/inventory for single and multi-layer extrusion recipes
- Drag-and-drop scheduling, single and multiple work orders like slitting or lamination
Film & Sheeting
- Monitor real-time production roll or sheets packing cycles
- Track accepted to rejected in weight and/or length
- Calculate production costs and profit margin (by part produced, by day)
- Track KPIs (i.e. speed, efficiency, yield, raw material consumption, rejects, downtime)
- Support separate gage tolerances for sales and production orders
- Tracks the exact location of finished goods across multiple warehouses
- Automated material certification and required export documentation
- Tracks products in-transit from one or multiple warehouses to final delivery
- Full truckload optimization
- Web portal that automates consignments usage and invoicing
- Blind and private label drop shipments for distributors
Eliminate Data Entry & BOM Maintenance
Quoting and configuring products in the film and sheeting industry is very time-consuming. Typical manufacturing systems require a predefined SKU in order to quote or place an order.
We understand that product configuration and quotations happen simultaneously based on customer specifications such as gage, length, width, core or roll diameter that cannot be defined in advance.
This is why we have integrated our product configurator directly into our quoting and order entry modules. This automatically creates work orders with accurate BOM’s for production.
Flexible and Timely Work Order Recipe Management
The flexibility of CyFrame’s ERP makes it uniquely able to accommodate changes before, during, and after production. This facilitates recipe substitutions and the tracking of part weights for production to accurately calculate raw material consumption and exact costs.
Manage raw material with ease for Single and Multi-layer Extrusion
Film and Sheeting processors must manage single and multi–layer recipes as well as predict regrind material coming directly from the production lines and/or from the warehouse. CyFrame eliminates this complexity by automatically calculating both regrind and virgin raw material required to be on-hand for production.
Real-Time Visibility with Shop Floor Data Acquisition
CyFrame live shop floor data acquisition is included as a standard feature, making it accessible to all film and sheeting processors, small or large. The solution tracks production quantities and efficiency in real-time while managing lot control, rejects, downtime, setup and production time.
Drag-and-Drop Company-Wide Scheduling
CyFrame’s integrated scheduling ensures each department has what’s required to fulfill customers’ orders to meet on-time delivery:
- MRP live verification of virgin resins, colors, additives and regrind material availability
- Machine and labor capacity
- Detects and rectifies machine and line equipment conflicts
- Schedules preventive maintenance
- Tracks on-time delivery
- Optimizes color changeover
Mobile KPI Reporting
How successful were you today? This week? This month? Year over year?
Access all your sales, financial, inventory and production performance metrics, wherever you are at any time of the day.
Price Lists that adapt to Resin Price Fluctuation
Give your company every opportunity to adjust prices and protect margins as resin costs change. CyFrame fully automates this process, precisely accounting for each product configuration (i.e. resin, color, additives and their respective recipe percentages) to save valuable time. Users can now fully review, update and email a new price list in just a few hours.
Managing in the Profitability Triangle
Simple Financial and Distribution Integration
CyFrame’s easy-to-use financial suite supports multiple companies, currencies, and banks for integration with our manufacturing and distribution components. It also includes a fully functional financial statement generator that can be used worldwide. Supporting multiple plants and standard costs, the CyFrame financial solution automatically generates informative reports when a product is created, then automatically tracks estimated versus actual costs when production happens.